The official travel company for the Emmy-nominated show “Destination Craft!”
• Round-trip international airfare from New York City to Prague. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
• Private deluxe motor coach and professional driver guide the entire time.
• Transfers to/from the airport/hotel in Prague for full package guests.
• A guided tour of the extraordinary Hluboká Castle.
• Panoramic city tour of “Old & New” Prague with a local professional guide.
• Tour of the Rici Marionettes facility to see hand-crafted Czech puppets.
• An arts & crafts workshop with a local Czech artisan.
• “Little Venice” scenic boat ride through the waterways and canals of Prague.
• Tour of 9th century Prague Castle and complex with a local guide.
• Leisurely stroll through the picturesque Wallenstein Garden.
• Free time to explore and shop in the Naplavka Farmers Market.
• A delicious welcome dinner, introductions, and orientation meeting.
• A professional Craftours escort throughout your entire journey.
• Leisurely walking tour and free time in the UNESCO city of Kutna Hora.
• First-class hotel accommodations in Prague. (Suite upgrades available)
• Optional cooking lesson with a local professional Czech chef.
• Delicious buffet breakfast served daily and special farewell dinner.
• A day trip to the spectacular “Bohemian Switzerland” region of the Czech Republic.
• Special 5-course medieval dining experience with music and entertainment.
• Visiting the Moser Glassworks Center and Museum in Karlovy Vary.
• All taxes are included, and insurance is highly recommended.
• A Craftours lanyard, luggage identifier and commemorative gift.
Total cost of this Czech Republic Experience is only:
Early booking discount, price increases $500.00 on December 1, 2023.
Any questions please e-mail: [email protected]
Space is available on a first-come/first-served basis. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Land only and single rates are available upon request. Please consult our Terms & Conditions as they apply once your first deposit is made. A 3% discount is offered if the expedition is paid in full by check within 7 business days of the invoice date. No discount coupons or discounts of any sort can be applied to this tour.
The cost of this optional cooking lesson with a local professional Czech chef is only $237.97 per person.