$2,497.00 | Air from New York City
Land Only Price:
$1,847.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
Early booking discount.
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
+1-815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
+1-877-887-1188 - USA, Canada or Spain
001-882-887-1188 - Mexico
808 134 9500 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- OPTIONAL TOURS
- Round-trip International airfare from New York City to Dubai. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- First-class hotel accommodations. (Suite upgrades available)
- All transfers within the United Arab Emirates.
- A professional local tour guide the entire time.
- Visit the Old Town area of Dubai.
- A private motorcoach and driver the entire time.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Modern Dubai.
- Marvel at some of the world's most extraordinary architecture.
- Optional Evening desert dinner, entertainment and camel ride including a ride in 4x4's on the desert sand dunes.
- Shopping in the oldest and largest mall in Dubai.
- See the Burj Al Arab hotel, often referred to as a 7-star hotel.
- Visit and tour the town of Sharjah.
- Tour the extraordinary craft market of Dubai.
- Visit the Palm Islands the largest manmade islands in the world.
- Participate in a Gypsum craft workshop.
- Enjoy a Perfume making workshop.
- Visit to the top of Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world.
- Craftours personal escort the entire time.
- Delicious daily buffet breakfast.
- Enjoy shopping for authentic Arabic crafts.
- Special dinners and some lunches.
- An optional full day tour in the city of Abu Dhabi.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES HIGHLIGHTS:
The distinctive sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab is a symbol of modern Dubai. This modern hotel is stunning structure it is a five-star hotel, which is the highest official rating but many refer to it as the world's only seven-star hotel. They offer world class service and has been repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel and has some of the finest dining venues in the world.
The Burj Khalifa is a megatall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With a total height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft) including the antenna and a roof height of 828 m (2,717 ft), the Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest structure in the world since topping out in late 2008. The Burj Khalifa holds the following records: Tallest building in the world, Tallest free-standing structure in the world, Highest number of stories in the world (160 stories!), Highest occupied floor in the world, Highest outdoor observation deck in the world, Elevator with the longest travel distance in the world, Tallest service elevator in the world, Tallest of the Supertall.
This evening we will venture out on the sands of the Dubai area in 4x4s to enjoy a traditional dinner & entertainment in the desert. We will also have a chance to take a camel ride on the sands for a real feel of the desert life!
Cost of this optional evening Desert Safari is only $147.97 per person.
Meaning "Land of the Gazelle" in Arabic, Abu Dhabi was founded when a young antelope led a wandering tribe to fresh water, on an island with no more than 300 palm huts, a few coral buildings and the Ruler's fort. This simple island settlement has since been transformed into the modern, cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi and the high-rise capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city of the United Arab Emirates, houses the seat of government of the UAE and has become a major cultural and commercial center of the area with world class shopping from perfumes, handicrafts, spices, carpets and much more. It has one of the world's most impressive landmarks, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural marvel housing stunning craftsmanship and the world's largest hand woven carpet.
Cost of this optional Abu Dhabi city tour is only $127.97 per person.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST ARTS & CRAFTS EXPERIENCE IN DUBAI: