$2,743.00 | Air from New York City
Land Only Price:
$2,093.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
Early booking discount.
(per person, based on double occupancy)
5-DAY EXTENSION TOUR OF SCOTLANDJune 19 - 23, 2022
Extend your tour by visiting Inverness, Loch Ness and Aberdeen! Learn more by visiting our extensions tab.
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
877-887-1188 - USA or Canada
02393 880068 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- OPTIONAL TOURS
- 5-DAY EXTENSION TOUR OF SCOTLAND
- Round trip international airfare from New York City. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Professional bus driver and private coach the entire time.
- Professional and knowledgeable tour guides.
- First class hotel accommodations in Edinburgh the entire time. (Suite upgrades available)
- Daily breakfast, welcome and farewell dinners.
- Professional Craftours escort the entire time.
- Shopping opportunities on the famous George Street.
- Transfers to and from the hotel and airport in Scotland.
- Panoramic city tour of the “old and new town” in Edinburgh.
- A visit to the "Edinburgh Castle" to see the Crown Jewels and iconic Stone of Destiny.
- A stop at the "New Lanark World Heritage Site" - An 18th century cotton mill village.
- Two hands-on craft workshops with master artisans. (includes class kits)
- A full day tour to the city of "Glasgow" and surrounding areas.
- Optional Scottish “cooking lesson” with a master chef.
- A visit to the crown-spired "Cathedral of St. Giles."
- Free time for shopping, visiting national museums and relaxing.
- Crafting the perfect “Scotch Whiskey” optional tour.
- Tour of the extraordinary "Yacht Britania", seabound home to the Royal family.
- Craftours lanyard and commemorative gift.
- A drive to "Calton Hill" to see the magnificent Scottish views of the city.
- A visit to an authentic "Tartan weaving mill."
- A visit to the "Dovecot Tapestry Studio."
- A special presentation of the Emmy nominated "Destination Craft with Jim West."
- A special “painting and fabric design workshop” with a master artisan.
- Evening presentation and "show and tell with a local patchwork group."
Optional Scottish "cooking lesson" with a master chef.
The cost of this optional Scotish Cooking Lesson is only $97.97 per person.
Crafting the perfect "Scotch Whiskey" optional tour.
The cost of this optional Scotish Whiskey Tour is only $57.97 per person.
OPTIONAL 5-DAY EXTENSION TOUR OF SCOTLAND:
June 19 - 23, 2022
- Craftours professional escort the entire time.
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver the entire time.
- Panoramic tour of Inverness with a professional guide.
- A boat trip on Lock Ness.
- First class hotels in Inverness, Aberdeen and Edinburgh.
- A visit to St. Andrews Royal and Ancient Golf Club.
- A visit to Glen Garioch Distillery.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Aberdeen.
- Arts and Crafts workshop with a local Scottish artist.
- Traveling through Scotland’s picturesque countryside and highlands.
- Shopping opportunities in Aberdeen and Inverness.
- Transfer to the Edinburgh Airport.
The cost of this optional 5-DAY extension of Scotland package is $897.00 per person based on double occupancy.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST SCOTLAND TOURS: