Scottish Cooking Lesson
The cost of this optional Scotish Cooking Lesson is only $137.97
Scottish Whiskey Tour
The cost of this optional Scotish Whiskey Tour is only $87.97
OPTIONAL 5-DAY EXTENSION TOUR OF SCOTLAND:
February 19 - 23, 2023
- Craftours professional escort the entire time.
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver the entire time.
- Panoramic tour of Inverness with a professional guide.
- A boat trip on Lock Ness.
- First class hotels in Inverness, Aberdeen and Edinburgh.
- A visit to St. Andrews Royal and Ancient Golf Club.
- A visit to Glen Garioch Distillery.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Aberdeen.
- Arts and Crafts workshop with a local Scottish artist.
- Traveling through Scotland’s picturesque countryside and highlands.
- Shopping opportunities in Aberdeen and Inverness.
- Transfer to the Edinburgh Airport.
The cost of this optional 5-DAY extension of Scotland package is $897.00
per person based on double occupancy.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST SCOTLAND TOURS:
Vicki Brown, Moreno Valley, CA - "I am truly enjoying the tour that your company has put together. Mary Ellen really keeps us at a nice pace. I have seen the various sites and have had time to shop and enjoy the food at the local restaurants around the hotel. The best thing I love is we stay in the one hotel and get plenty of rest. I enjoyed the workshop on the Scottish Wishing Doll and have made a pattern to use for future. Heika’s workshop on quilt meditation was very enjoyable; using pieces of fabric to just create and let our mind go. My sister is a quilter and this has given me an idea to use a small flat cloth bag and put in it odds and ends along with blank cards so when she travels she has a meditation bag and can relax and create. Tomorrow, we go to Glasgow where my mom’s parents were raised and found each other. Just wanted to share. I have been on the bus with Mary Ellen and Heika - they are concerning and watch over us. Holly was so great as she helped get me to see the Crown Jewels so I wouldn’t regret not seeing them.
Gay Prater, Elkin, NC - "Good value for the cost."
Liz Berry, Chesapeake, VA - "Scotland is amazing. The attractions we got the privilege to see were simply beautiful. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to give us a wealth of information and to help put things in perspective. Scotland is a country worth visiting again and again."
Paula Von Winckelmann, Paso Robles, CA - "This trip was amazing. The central location and quality of the hotel, Radisdon Blu was perfect. The guides were great, food exceptional."
Sarah Curtis, Farmington, ME - "Fantastic place to visit."
Sallie Sirhal, Kingston, RI - "We had beautiful weather in Edinburgh and visited interesting historical and contemporary venues."