$7,424.00 | Deluxe Cabin
$8,724.00 | Veranda
$12,624.00 | Junior Suite
$14,024.00 | Suite
Land Only Price:
$6,626.00 | Deluxe Cabin
$7,926.00 | Veranda
$11,826.00 | Junior Suite
$13,226.00 | Suite
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
877-887-1188 - USA or Canada
02393 880068 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- OPTIONAL TOURS
Craftours is proud to present for the first time, an extraordinary 14-day cruise in Russia, with the five-star Viking Cruise Lines. You'll sail with Emmy nominated producer, Jim West, from St. Petersburg to Moscow and experience firsthand the people, art, palaces, villages, crafts and so many things that will inspire and ignite your passionate soul. There are only six spots remaining in our small, intimate group, so call our office today and secure your place as we sail the "Waterways of the Tsars!” - Jim West
- Round-trip international airfare from the New York City to St. Petersburg/Moscow, Russia. (Airfare from your closest international airport and First/Business class upgrades are available for an additional fee.)
- Bus transfers to and from the airport/ship in Russia.
- 13-days onboard Royal Viking Lines Viking Truvor cruise ship. (Suite cabin upgrades available)
- All amenities onboard the ship including enrichment lectures and destination performances.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks included throughout the entire cruise at lunch and dinner.
- Personal escort the entire time- Craftours’ owner and Destination Craft host, Jim West.
- All meals included throughout the entire cruise.
- Visiting and touring UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- All port charges, taxes and fees included.
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call.
- A half-day tour of Moscow, stopping in Red Square to photograph the brightly colored Basil’s Cathedral.
- A visit to the famous GUM Department Store.
- A special hands-on craft workshop with a local Russian artisan.
- An evening performance of traditional Russian Folkloric Music.
- An optional night tour of the city of Moscow.
- A panoramic city tour of Moscow, including the “Kremlin.”
- A walking tour through the provincial village of Uglich.
- Afternoon tea in the home of a local Russian family.
- Panoramic tour of the city of Yaroslavl, including shopping in the local market.
- A visit to the village of Kuzino, including a stop at a children’s school.
- A tour of the renowned Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery, founded by Saint Cyril in 1397.
- Visit the island village of Kizhi for a walking tour through the Open Air Museum of Architecture.
- Watching a demonstration by professional artisans on Matryoshka doll-making.
- Visiting Mandrogy and exploring the museum village, including the Vodka Museum to shopping for handmade Russian craft items.
- A panoramic city tour of St. Petersburg with a professional guide including Isaac’s Cathedral, Peter & Paul Fortress and Nevsky Prospekt.
- Touring the Winter Palace to see the legendary Hermitage Museum.
- Attending an evening performance of the traditional Russian ballet.
- Traveling to the Pushkin area to visit and tour of Catherine Palace.
- Craftours lanyard and special gifts.
Optional night tour of Moscow.
The cost of this optional night tour of Moscow is only $48.97 per person.