$3,498.00 | Air from the JFK
Land Only Price:
$2,698.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
877-887-1188 - USA or Canada
02393 880068 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- OPTIONAL TOURS
- ABOUT PAM
- Round trip airfare from New York City to Morocco. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Private motor coach and driver the entire time.
- Deluxe hotel accommodations for seven days at first-class hotel in Marrakech. (Suite upgrades available)
- Professional Moroccan tour guide the entire time.
- Escorted by Craftours’ “Artist in Residence,” Pam Holland.
- Most meals including daily breakfast, some dinners and a lunch.
- An optional "horse drawn carriage" ride through a portion of Marrakech.
- "Souk shopping" experience in central Marrakech.
- An informative talk and demonstration about Moroccan oils, plants and fragrances.
- A hands-on master workshop with Pam Holland.
- "Moroccan beading workshop” with a master artisan.
- Photography enhancement workshop with Pam Holland.
- An optional evening "Camel Ride, dinner and Moroccan show."
- An opportunity to enjoy a traditional Moraccan Hammam.
- A Moroccan rug weaving demonstration and presentation.
- Optional extraordinary "Moroccan Cooking Experience" in the country.
- Hands-on “tile-making workshop” with local master artisans.
- A walking tour of the Bahia Palace with a local professional guide.
- Optional visit to the extraordinary “Yves Saint Laurent Museum.”
- Transfers to/from the airport/hotel in Morocco. (For full package guests)
- Craftours lanyard and Morocco gift.
- All taxes included, and travel insurance available and highly recommended.
An optional "horse drawn carriage" ride through a portion of Marrakech.
An optional evening "Camel Ride, dinner and Moroccan show."
Optional extraordinary "Moroccan Cooking Experience" in the country.
Optional visit to the extraordinary "Yves Saint Laurent Museum".
Textile Artist, Photographer, Author, Illustrator, Wife and Mother to 13 bambinos.
After a career as a photographer, and fashion designer Pam has been working in the quilting industry for over 25 years. She now travels the world teaching Textile Art and Photography. Her experiences in teaching and travel have been the inspiration for most of her quilts and has given her the reputation of shaping something new from the already established.
Drawing, writing and filming while she travels form the basic plans that she uses to create quilts when she’s home in the studio. Winner of the Jewel Pearce Patterson Scholarship for International Quilt Teachers. She has been awarded Best of Show in Houston and many other Quilt Shows. She's also making her very own adaption of the amazing Bayeux Tapestry.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST MOROCCO TOURS: