$4,636.00 | Air from the JFK
Land Only Price:
$3,684.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
877-887-1188 - USA or Canada
02393 880068 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- OPTIONAL TOURS
- ABOUT BONNIE
- Round trip airfare from New York City to Morocco. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Private motor coach and driver the entire time.
- First class hotel accommodations in Marrakech and Casablanca. (Suite upgrades available)
- Professional Moroccan tour guide.
- Most meals including daily breakfast, some dinners and a lunch.
- Optional "Moroccan Cooking Lesson" in the country.
- “Mosaic tile making” workshop with a master artisan.
- Optional "Horse drawn carriage" ride through Marrakech.
- "Souk shopping" experience in central Marrakech.
- An optional tour to the Perfume Museum and participate in a workshop where you can create your own perfume.
- "Moroccan beading" workshop with a master artisan.
- Panoramic tour of Casablanca.
- A drive from Casablanca to Marrakech to in a private motorcoach.
- Optional "Camel Ride, dinner and Moroccan show."
- Shopping in extraordinary leather and antique shops.
- A Moroccan rug weaving demonstration and presentation.
- A walking tour of the Bahia Palace with a professional guide.
- A visit to the “Yves Saint Laurent Museum”.
- Craftours lanyard and Morocco gift.
- A commemorative Craftours Arts and Crafts Morocco Expedition backpack.
- Transfers to and from the airport in Morocco.
- Travel insurance available and highly recommended.
- Traveling with our special guest Bonnie Hunter.
Optional extraordinary "Moroccan Cooking Experience" in the country.
An optional "horse drawn carriage" ride through a portion of Marrakech.
An optional tour to the Perfume Museum and participate in a workshop where you can create your own perfume."
An optional evening "Camel Ride, dinner and Moroccan show."
Bonnie K Hunter is passionate about quilt quilting, focusing mainly on scrap quilts with the simple feeling of “making do”. She started her love affair with quilting in a home economics class her senior year of high school in 1980 and has never looked back. Before quilting became her full time career, Bonnie was the owner and designer of ""Needle in a Haystack!", creating more than 70 patterns for dolls and stuffed animals with a country primitive feel.
Many of her designs were licensed through the Butterick Pattern Company, translated into 7 languages and sold around the globe through fabric stores. But quilting has always been Bonnie’s first love. She has been machine quilting since 1989 and professionally long arm quilting for the public since 1995, retiring in 2009 when she no longer had the time due to her teaching, traveling and writing schedule. She has been featured in magazines both for her quilt patterns and articles she has written on scrap management and using that stash to its full potential.
Bonnie received the 2012 “Teacher of the Year” award through a global internet poll hosted via Sew Cal Gal, and was completely flabbergasted, not to mention honored and humbled at the same time.
Dedicated to continuing the traditions of quilting, Bonnie enjoys meeting with quilters, teaching workshops and lecturing to quilt guilds all over the world, challenging quilters to break the rules, think outside the box, and find what brings them joy.
When not traveling and teaching, she spends her time piecing scrap quilts, enjoying the peaceful reward of English paper piecing and hand quilting as much as machine work, and loving life in her wooded surroundings in beautiful rural Wallburg, North Carolina, a suburb of Winston-Salem. She and her husband, Dave are the proud parents of two grown sons, Jason, and Jeffrey. They round out their household with Sadie the dog and two cats –Emmy Lou, who loves life inside only, and Chloe who only loves life on the outside—keeping Bonnie company while she designs, quilts and plays happily with her fabric.
Bonnie also writes a regular column for Quiltmaker Magazine entitled "Addicted to Scraps" with the main intention to help you to put various aspects of your own Scrap Users System to good use!
Bonnie’s favorite motto? “The Best Things in Life are Quilted!!” of course!
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST MOROCCO TOURS: