$2,347.00 | Air from Dallas
Land Only Price:
$1,697.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
877-887-1188 - USA or Canada
02393 880068 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- OPTIONAL TOURS
- Round-trip international airfare from Dallas, Texas to Guanajuato, Mexico. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Round-trip transfers to and from hotel/airport in Mexico for full package guests.
- Private motor coach and professional driver the entire time.
- An optional cooking lesson with local master chef.
- Daily buffet breakfast and special welcome & farewell dinners.
- Shopping in local markets for hand-made handicrafts and souvenirs.
- First-class hotel accommodations in San Miguel de Allende. (Suite upgrades available)
- Panoramic city tour of Guanajuato with a local professional guide.
- A visit to the town of Delores Hidalgo with a local professional guide.
- Hands-on “paper mache workshop” with a local master artisan.
- A Craftours professional tour escort throughout the entire journey.
- Hands-on “Talavera ceramic painting workshop” with a local master artisan.
- Shopping in the local artisan gallery of Fabrica la Aurora.
- Enjoying the city center of San Miguel de Allende, with street musicians and dancers, wonderful restaurants, unique shopping, great photo opportunities and sightseeing in historical places.
- A hands-on “mosaic workshop” with a local master artisan.
- A home-made ice cream tasting with a local master ice cream maker.
- Special Craftours commemorative gift.
- Craftours lanyard and luggage identifier.
- All taxes included & travel insurance is highly recommended.
Optional cooking lesson with local master chef.
The cost of this optional Mexico Cooking Lesson is only $124.97 per person.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST MEXICO TOURS: