$4,988.00 | Air from New York City
Land Only Price:
$3,994.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
877-887-1188 - USA or Canada
02393 880068 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- OPTIONAL TOUR
- ABOUT JINNY
- Round-trip international airfare from New York City to Athens, Greece. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. Business/First-Class upgrades available.)
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver throughout the tour.
- Professional Craftours escort the entire time.
- 5-star deluxe hotels accommodations in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini. (Suite upgrades available)
- Buffet breakfast daily and some special dinners.
- Domestic flight between Santorini and Athens.
- Shopping time in the popular Monastiraki Market.
- Cooking lesson in Mykonos with a local professional chef.
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing on your own in Athens, Santorini and Mykonos.
- A tour of the Benaki Museum and Cycladic Art Museum.
- A walking tour with a professional guide through the Acropolis & Parthenon.
- A ferry ride to the island of Mykonos for 3-night stay.
- Hands-on workshops with our celebrity guest instructor, Jinny Beyer.
- A hands-on “pottery workshop” with a local master artisan in Santorini.
- A ferry ride to the picturesque island of Santorini for three nights.
- Panoramic city tour of Athens with a professional local tour guide.
- Walking tour through small villages in Santorini.
- Tour of the Santorini Arts Factory with a local professional guide.
- Special hands-on “theatrical mask workshop” with a master artisan in Athens.
- Optional dinner with traditional Greek music in Athens.
- A leisurely walking tour in Mykonos with a local professional guide.
- A Craftours lanyard and commemorative gift.
- All taxes are included and insurance is highly recommended.
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.
Mykonos is an island in the Cyclades group in the Aegean Sea. It's popularly known for its summer party atmosphere. Beaches such as Paradise and Super Paradise have bars that blare thumping music. Massive dance clubs attract world-renowned DJs and typically stay open well past dawn. Iconic landmarks include a row of 16th-century windmills, which sit on a hill above Mykonos town.
Santorini erupts with charm. A volcano embraced by the Aegean, this island-phenomenon in the Cyclades gives its visitors a mythical experience. Santorini - also known as Thera in Greek - is the island immortalized by poets and painters, thanks to its celebrated light, multi-colored cliffs and picture-perfect sunsets. On this island all senses are magnified, a product of its many contrasts: black earth against whitewashed homes clinging to the cliffside, or wild volcanic sculptures against sleek Cycladic lines.
Optional Greek dinner with music and dancing in Athens.
For more than four decades, Jinny has been quilting, teaching, writing books and designing fabrics for quilters. She is world-renowned for her fabric designs (manufactured by RJR Fabrics), and especially for her border prints. Jinny has traveled world-wide to teach. She’s the author of twelve books, including The Quilter’s Album of Patchwork Patterns, an encyclopedia of more than 4000 patchwork blocks that incorporates historical and drafting information — a 6-year labor of love. Jinny loves to garden and cook and she and her husband live just outside Washington, D.C. in Great Falls, Virginia. Her own quilts, as well as antique ones, adorn the beds and walls of her 260-year-old historic farm house home.