It doesn’t matter if you have Scottish heritage or not, Scotland is truly a country with a great heart and soul. There are wonderful things to see and do, in addition to experiencing what some have said “Scotland is taking the best of Ireland and England and combining them together into one great country.” Don’t miss your opportunity to visit a country with a remarkable history with this amazing price!
Round trip international airfare from New York City to Scotland. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Transfers to/from the hotel/airport in Scotland for full package guests.
- Private deluxe motor coach and professional driver the entire time.
- First class hotel accommodations in Edinburgh the entire time. (Suite upgrades available)
- A visit to "Edinburgh Castle" to see the Crown Jewels and the iconic Stone of Destiny.
- A tour of the "New Lanark World Heritage Site" - An 18th century cotton mill village.
- Hands-on craft workshop with a local master artisan.
- A full day tour to the city of "Glasgow" and surrounding areas.
Optional Scottish “cooking lesson” with a local master chef.
- A visit to the crown-spired "Cathedral of St. Giles."
- Professional and knowledgeable tour guides.
- Delicious buffet breakfast served daily, welcome and farewell dinners.
- Crafting the perfect “Scotch Whiskey” with a tour and tasting presentation.
- A professional Craftours escort throughout your entire journey.
- Shopping and free time to enjoy on the iconic “George Street.”
- Panoramic city tour of the “old and new town” in Edinburgh with a local professional guide.
An optional tour of the extraordinary "Yacht Britania", seabound home to the Royal family.
- A drive to "Calton Hill" to see the extraordinary views of the city.
- Touring an authentic "Tartan weaving mill" and learning more about this traditional craft.
Exploring the art of tapestry and weaving with a visit to the "Dovecot Tapestry Studio."
- All taxes are included, and insurance is highly recommended.
- A Craftours lanyard, luggage identifier and commemorative gift.
Total cost of this Scotland Experience is only:
Any questions please e-mail:
Space is available on a first-come/first-served basis. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Land only and single rates are available upon request. Please consult our Terms & Conditions as they apply once your first deposit is made. A 3% discount is offered if the expedition is paid in full by check within 7 business days of the invoice date.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST SCOTLAND TOURS:
Vicki Brown, Moreno Valley, CA - "I am truly enjoying the tour that your company has put together. Mary Ellen really keeps us at a nice pace. I have seen the various sites and have had time to shop and enjoy the food at the local restaurants around the hotel. The best thing I love is we stay in the one hotel and get plenty of rest. I enjoyed the workshop on the Scottish Wishing Doll and have made a pattern to use for future. Heika’s workshop on quilt meditation was very enjoyable; using pieces of fabric to just create and let our mind go. My sister is a quilter and this has given me an idea to use a small flat cloth bag and put in it odds and ends along with blank cards so when she travels she has a meditation bag and can relax and create. Tomorrow, we go to Glasgow where my mom’s parents were raised and found each other. Just wanted to share. I have been on the bus with Mary Ellen and Heika - they are concerning and watch over us. Holly was so great as she helped get me to see the Crown Jewels so I wouldn’t regret not seeing them. Truly enjoyable. "
Gay Prater, Elkin, NC - "Good value for the cost."
Liz Berry, Chesapeake, VA - "Scotland is amazing. The attractions we got the privilege to see were simply beautiful. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to give us a wealth of information and to help put things in perspective. Scotland is a country worth visiting again and again."
Paula Von Winckelmann, Paso Robles, CA - "This trip was amazing. The central location and quality of the hotel, Radisdon Blu was perfect. The guides were great, food exceptional."
Sarah Curtis, Farmington, ME - "Fantastic place to visit."
Sallie Sirhal, Kingston, RI - "We had beautiful weather in Edinburgh and visited interesting historical and contemporary venues."