Now that travel opportunities are opening, I would like to invite you to join me on a delicious culinary tour of Scotland. We will attend Scotland's largest food festival as a VIP guest and sample traditional fare with modern twists on old world classics, prepared by the finest chefs from Scotland and around the world. We will participate in hands-on cooking lessons and indulge in some of the finest pastries and savories in all of Europe. From Scotch Whiskey enhanced dishes to traditional Scottish eggs, we will explore the tasty opportunities that make this country so unique and flavorful. Scottish cuisine is more than just traditional haggis, and this is your opportunity to let your taste buds dance to a lovely bagpipe serenade. There are only 4 spaces available, so be sure to contact our office today and reserve your space.
9-DAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Round trip international airfare from New York City to Edinburgh, Scotland. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Private deluxe motor coach and professional driver the entire time.
- Professional and knowledgeable tour guides throughout our journey.
- Two-day pass to attend the UK “Foodie Festival” with Chef Danny.
- Delicious buffet breakfast served daily.
First-class hotel accommodations in Edinburgh and Aberdeen. (Suite upgrades available.)
Making traditional Cullen Skink (Seafood stew) in the home of a local grandmother.
- Special welcome and farewell dinners served with traditional cuisine.
- A plating demonstration entitled “Art on the Plate” with Chef Danny.
Optional tour of the nautical home of the royal family, the Yacht Britannia.
- A “Tartan Design” cake painting workshop with Chef Danny.
Panoramic city tour of Aberdeen with a local professional guide.
A traditional afternoon high tea at “The Dome” in Edinburgh.
- Transfers to/from the hotel/airport in Scotland for full package guests.
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing on your own.
- Learn the process of making Scotch Whiskey at a local distillery.
Chef Danny as your professional Craftours escort the entire time.
- A hands-on “Wild Game” cooking lesson with a local professional chef.
Hands-on cooking lesson making traditional "Scottish root vegetables."
- An optional tour to the Dovecot Tapestry Studio to see their exquisite textiles.
- Craftours lanyard, luggage identifier and document holder.
- Special Craftours customized culinary gifts.
- Visit and tour "Edinburgh Castle" to learn more about the history of the city.
Panoramic city tour of Edinburgh with a local professional guide.
- All taxes included, and insurance is highly recommended.
Total cost of this Culinary Adventure in Scotland is only:
Only 4 spaces remaining!
Space is limited to 10 people only!
Any questions please e-mail:
Space is available on a first-come/first-served basis. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Land only and single rates are available upon request. Please consult our Terms & Conditions as they apply once your first deposit is made. A 3% discount is offered if the expedition is paid in full by check within 7 business days of the invoice date.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST SCOTLAND TOURS:
Vicki Brown, Moreno Valley, CA - "I am truly enjoying the tour that your company has put together. Mary Ellen really keeps us at a nice pace. I have seen the various sites and have had time to shop and enjoy the food at the local restaurants around the hotel. The best thing I love is we stay in the one hotel and get plenty of rest. I enjoyed the workshop on the Scottish Wishing Doll and have made a pattern to use for future. Heika’s workshop on quilt meditation was very enjoyable; using pieces of fabric to just create and let our mind go. My sister is a quilter and this has given me an idea to use a small flat cloth bag and put in it odds and ends along with blank cards so when she travels she has a meditation bag and can relax and create. Tomorrow, we go to Glasgow where my mom’s parents were raised and found each other. Just wanted to share. I have been on the bus with Mary Ellen and Heika - they are concerning and watch over us. Holly was so great as she helped get me to see the Crown Jewels so I wouldn’t regret not seeing them. Truly enjoyable. "
Gay Prater, Elkin, NC - "Good value for the cost."
Liz Berry, Chesapeake, VA - "Scotland is amazing. The attractions we got the privilege to see were simply beautiful. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to give us a wealth of information and to help put things in perspective. Scotland is a country worth visiting again and again."
Paula Von Winckelmann, Paso Robles, CA - "This trip was amazing. The central location and quality of the hotel, Radisdon Blu was perfect. The guides were great, food exceptional."
Sarah Curtis, Farmington, ME - "Fantastic place to visit."
Sallie Sirhal, Kingston, RI - "We had beautiful weather in Edinburgh and visited interesting historical and contemporary venues."