$4,779.00 | Air from New York JFK
Land Only Price:
$3,829.00 | Land only rate does not include airport/hotel transfers
(per person, based on double occupancy)
To make your reservations call us at
+1-815-663-4046 or Toll-Free at:
+1-877-887-1188 - USA, Canada or Spain
001-882-887-1188 - Mexico
808 134 9500 - UK
18 0010 6424 - Australia
or submit your reservations online.
For additional questions regarding airfare, transfers, insurance, pre-night packages, or our convenient payment plan, please call our toll-free number or use our contact form.
This itinerary, pricing and escorts are subject to change. Insurance is available and highly recommended. Single rates are available upon request. Please consult the Terms and Conditions, as they apply starting with the first payment.
A 3% discount applies off the cost of the trip, if the trip is paid in full by check with in 7-10 business days of invoice date. Gratuities are additional and will be collected with final payment. All prices listed are in USD unless otherwise noted.
- ABOUT BONNIE
DELUXE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip international airfare from New York City to Cairo, Egypt. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Deluxe accommodations at the incredible Four Seasons Hotel in Cairo. (Suite upgrades available)
- Round-trip transfers from the hotel/airport in Egypt.
- Flight from Cairo to Luxor, Aswan to Abu Simbel and flight from Abu Simbel to Cairo.
- Round-trip transfers from the airport/cruise in Luxor and Aswan.
- Panoramic tour of Cairo with a professional tour guide.
- A visit to the Great Pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza.
- A tour of the famous Museum of Antiquities in Cairo.
- An extraordinary tour in Abu Simbel includes the UNESCO World Heritage site temples of Abu Simbel, including Ramses II.
- A professional Craftours escort the entire time.
- Professional local and experienced tour guides.
- An opportunity to ride a camel at the Great Pyramids of Giza.
- 4 night/5 days cruise on a deluxe ship on the Nile.
- Three meals onboard the ship every day in addition to afternoon tea.
- A tour of the Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- A very special visit with the Tentmakers of Chareh El-Khiamiah.
- A tour of the West Bank including visiting the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens. (Including the tomb of Hatshepsut)
- A papyrus demonstration on how paper is made.
- Special Captain’s welcome cocktail party onboard the ship.
- Enjoy a special Nubian Folkloric Show by local residents.
- Sailing to Edfu (via Esna) and touring the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus.
- A tour the the Edfu Temple.
- Sail to Kom Ombo and tour the fascinating Kom Ombo Temple.
- Tour the High Dam in Aswan, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae.
- Enjoy a Felucca boat ride on the Nile River around Kitchener's Island and Agha Khan.
- Shopping opportunities at the Grand Bizaar in Cairo- the Khan el-Khalili.
- All taxes and shore excursions on the ship are included.
- A Craftours lanyard and commemorative gift.
- Travel with a special guest Bonnie Hunter!
Bonnie K Hunter is passionate about quilt quilting, focusing mainly on scrap quilts with the simple feeling of “making do”. She started her love affair with quilting in a home economics class her senior year of high school in 1980 and has never looked back. Before quilting became her full time career, Bonnie was the owner and designer of ""Needle in a Haystack!", creating more than 70 patterns for dolls and stuffed animals with a country primitive feel.
Many of her designs were licensed through the Butterick Pattern Company, translated into 7 languages and sold around the globe through fabric stores. But quilting has always been Bonnie’s first love. She has been machine quilting since 1989 and professionally long arm quilting for the public since 1995, retiring in 2009 when she no longer had the time due to her teaching, traveling and writing schedule. She has been featured in magazines both for her quilt patterns and articles she has written on scrap management and using that stash to its full potential.
Bonnie received the 2012 “Teacher of the Year” award through a global internet poll hosted via Sew Cal Gal, and was completely flabbergasted, not to mention honored and humbled at the same time.
Dedicated to continuing the traditions of quilting, Bonnie enjoys meeting with quilters, teaching workshops and lecturing to quilt guilds all over the world, challenging quilters to break the rules, think outside the box, and find what brings them joy.
When not traveling and teaching, she spends her time piecing scrap quilts, enjoying the peaceful reward of English paper piecing and hand quilting as much as machine work, and loving life in her wooded surroundings in beautiful rural Wallburg, North Carolina, a suburb of Winston-Salem. She and her husband, Dave are the proud parents of two grown sons, Jason, and Jeffrey. They round out their household with Sadie the dog and two cats –Emmy Lou, who loves life inside only, and Chloe who only loves life on the outside—keeping Bonnie company while she designs, quilts and plays happily with her fabric.
Bonnie also writes a regular column for Quiltmaker Magazine entitled "Addicted to Scraps" with the main intention to help you to put various aspects of your own Scrap Users System to good use!
Bonnie’s favorite motto? “The Best Things in Life are Quilted!!” of course!
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST EGYPT TOURS: